artisJet Direct Textile Printers
- Direct to garment printing (DTG) is a printing process onto fabrics and clothing using inkjet technology.
- The two key requirements of a DTG printer are the support mechanism for clothing and special inks that are applied to the fabric.
- ArtisJet printers can print onto many garments such as T-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, ties, shoes, jeans, bags, etc.
- ArtisJet DTG printers use water-based, non-toxic inks, which are extremely elastic and colour resistant.
- The 8 channels of ink made up of CMYK + WWWW, mean you can print excellent quality images directly onto T-shirts of any colour.